Everybody has a story
Established on May 8, 1908, the Brant Historical Society is an independent registered charity operating two museums uniquely positioned to make a difference in the lives of Brant citizens. Our purpose is to collect, preserve and share the history and heritage of Brantford/Brant County and Six Nations/New Credit.
Join the Brant Historical Society
Amazing advantages of Membership
Here are some of the amazing advantages of Membership in the Brant Historical Society:
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
- Advance notification and special invitation to all of our 2013 Events
- Gala Exhibit Openings, Fall Wine Tour, Myrtleville Harvest Fest…and much more!
- Free admission to our monthly Speaker Series (fee applies to all non-members)
- Free admission to our Walking Tours (fee applies to all non-members)
- 10% off all children’s camps and PA Days - with the purchase of a Family Membership
- BHS Newsletter - all that’s new and exciting at BHS
- 10% off all gift shop purchases - over $20
- Access to, and use of, our Research facilities
Join us now, and take advantage of these great benefits of Membership in the BHS!