Here are some of the amazing advantages of Membership in the Brant Historical Society:
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
- Advance notification and special invitation to BHS events held throughout the year
- Special invitation to our Gala Exhibit Openings
- Free admission to our Walking Tours (fee applies to all non-members)
- 10% off all children’s camps and PA Days ̶ with the purchase of a Family Membership
- BHS Newsletter ̶ all that’s new and exciting at BHS
- 10% off all gift shop purchases ̶ over $20
- Access to, and use of, our Research facilities – 5 hours of research time
Join us now, and take advantage of these great benefits of Membership in the BHS!
To join, fill out the registration information below. To pay online, select the image below the registration form to submit your payment through Paypal. For more information, download our brochure.
Want to become a member of the Brant Historical Society? You will have access to all museums, as well, be the first to hear of special offers, promotions and events!
Fill out the form below to get started!
Please note: Once payment is received and processed, we will send you your Brant Historical Society membership card!
Has your mailing address or email address changed? Update your membership here too!
Thank you for supporting the Brant Historical Society!
Membership Payment / Renewal
Thank you for renewing your membership to the Brant Historical Society! Please renew your membership using the appropriate PayPal button below.
Corporate Membership – $250
Here are some of the advantages of Corporate Membership in the Brant Historical Society:
- Free admission to the Brant Museum and Archives and Myrtleville House Museum;
- 10% discount on regular gift shop items over $20.00;
- Ability to book community banner exhibit program for one week;
- Access and use of research facilities under staff supervision;
- Brant Historical Society e-Newsletter;
- Recognized in the e-Newsletter as a Corporate Member once per quarter;
- Invitations to special events and exhibit openings; and
- One vote at Society meetings
To sign up for a Corporate Membership, please call the Brant Museum & Archives at 752-752-2483 or email email@example.com.